Why choose us?
- With an outstanding reputation our dedicated team of animals lovers provide a personal and friendly service tailored to suit you and your pet’s needs. Having a small and reliable team of experienced carers means that your pet’s care will not be put on hold or cancelled in the event of sickness, injury or holiday.
- We have a head quarters on West Street that has open doors, so you know where we are and can come and talk to us in person at any time.
- We are fully insured and operate within the strict pet care insurance regulations (walking a maximum of 6 dogs per person at one time).
- We are owned and managed by a qualified canine behaviourist and trainer. All workers receive extensive training so all animals within our care are under the wing of someone who understands their behaviour and will know what to do in all situations.
- Business owner Roz Pooley holds seminars for dog professionals as well as giving personal day training and coaching to other dog walkers, setting an example for standard of care within the UK petcare industry.