Our walks provide great physical and mental exercise for your dog and most importantly, they are lots of fun. Whilst we can include aspects of basic dog training towards certain behavior problems, such as recall, the main focus is for all dogs to get out the house for a couple of hours and have a great time.
- Free introduction group walk with me to meet you and your dog so we can discuss their care in person.
- Average group size is four dogs. The maximum we ever walk is six dogs in order to comply with our insurance. Other reasons for our small group sizes is that in the event of an emergency, during transportation and from a control perspective – walking larger groups of dogs is impractical, potentially dangerous and puts dogs in situations that may compromise their welfare.
- All group walks take place at Ashton Court or Leigh Woods which are a safe distance away from any busy roads.
- Dogs are teamed up with suitable companions to ensure they enjoy themselves fully and do not develop bad habits.
- Collection and drop off is inclusive in the price and does not affect the length of the walk.
- Each dog is allocated two walkers, with one primary walker doing the majority of the walks. This enables them to build a good relationship with their walker but ensures they are covered by someone famliar in the event of sickness and holiday.
- All dogs are returned home towel dried and as clean as possible,
- Water bowls topped up upon return. Feeding, kongs or treats given on request, at no extra charge
- Text updates can be sent upon request once the walk is completed for your peace of mind.
- Picture updates on facebook (with your consent) so you can see what your dog has been up to and who their new friends are.
- All vehicles are kitted out with dog safety equipment and cooling apparatus. This ensures we transport your pet responsibly and safely.
- Support with any training or behaviour problems you may be experiencing. The team work closely with Roz to monitor the behaviour of all dogs on our books to ensure their behaviour progresses positively.
Prices from: £11.00 plus VAT
10% deducted for three or more walks in one week.
Bank holidays £5 extra
Areas covered: Brislington, Lower Knowle, Totterdown, Windmill Hill, Bedminster, Southville, Headley, Bishopsworth, Ashton, Hotwells, Clifton, Redland, Westbury on Trym, Long Ashton and other areas within a similar proximity to Ashton Court.