Our walks provide great physical and mental exercise for your dog and most importantly, they are lots of fun. Whilst we can include aspects of basic dog training , such as recall, the main focus is for all dogs to get out the house for a good period of time and enjoy themselves.
- Free introduction group walk with Roz or Livvy. We can meet you and your dog, assess their suitability for groups, decide who their walking buddies will be and discuss their care with you in person.
- The average group size is four dogs. The maximum we ever walk is six dogs which operates within our insurance limitations. The benefits of small group sizes is more comfortable transportation and reduced risk in the event of an emergency. From a dog-control and public safety perspective we feel that walking very large groups of dogs lacks consideration to other park users and potentially puts dogs in situations that may compromise their welfare.
- All group walks take place at Ashton Court or Leigh Woods which are a safe distance away from any busy roads.
- Dogs are teamed up with suitable companions to ensure they enjoy themselves fully and do not develop undesirable social traits.
- Collection and drop off is inclusive in the price and does not affect the length of the walk.
- Each dog is allocated two walkers, with one primary walker doing the majority of the walks. This enables dogs to build a good relationship with their walker while ensuring they are walked by someone familiar in the event of sickness or holiday.
- If your dog is injured, poorly, in season or feeling less social than normal- fear not! We have a team of solo walkers on hand to take over their walks until your dog is back on form.
- All dogs are returned home towel dried and as clean as possible,
- Water bowls topped up upon return. Feeding, kongs or treats given on request, at no extra charge
- Text updates can be sent upon request once the walk is completed, for your peace of mind.
- Picture updates on facebook (with your consent) so you can see what your dog has been up to and who their new friends are.
- All vehicles are kitted out with dog safety equipment and cooling apparatus. This ensures we transport your pet responsibly and safely.
- Support with any training or behaviour problems you may be experiencing. The team work closely with Roz & Livvy to monitor all dogs on our books and ensure their behaviour progresses positively. Please be aware that many problem behaviours or training issues benefit from a one-one session. Walkers are then given notes on training to ensure consistency is not an issue.
Prices from: £11.00 plus VAT
10% deducted for three or more walks in one week.
25% off for two walks in one day (am and pm)
Bank holidays £5 extra
25% extra for weekend walks
Areas covered: Brislington, Lower Knowle, Totterdown, Windmill Hill, Bedminster, Southville, Headley, Bishopsworth, Ashton, Long Ashton, Hotwells, Clifton and Whiteladies side of Redland.