Our walks provide great physical and mental exercise for your dog and most importantly, they are lots of fun. Whilst we can include aspects of basic dog training towards certain behavior problems, such as recall, the main focus is for all dogs to get out the house for a couple of hours and have a great time.
- Free introduction group walk with me to meet you and your dog where we discuss their care in person.
- All group walks take place at Ashton Court or Leigh Woods which are a safe distance away from any busy roads.
- Dogs are teamed up with suitable companions to ensure they enjoy themselves fully.
- Collections and drop off is inclusive in the price and does not affect the length of the walk.
- All dogs are returned home towel dried and as clean as possible,
- Water bowls topped up upon return. Feeding, kongs or treats given on request, at no extra charge
- Text updates can be sent upon request once the walk is completed for your peace of mind.
- Picture updates on facebook so you can see what your dog has been up to and who their new friends are.
- All vehicles are kitted out with dog safety equipment ensuring we are transporting your pet responsibly and safely.
- Support with any training or behaviour problems you may be experiencing.
Prices from: £11.00 plus VAT
10% deducted for three or more walks in one week.
Bank holidays £5 extra
Areas covered: Lower Knowle, Totterdown, Windmill Hill, Bedminster, Southville, Headley, Bishopsworth, Ashton, Hotwells, Clifton, Redcliffe and other areas within a similar proximity to Ashton.