- Free intro walk and meeting to discuss your dog’s care.
- Walks tailored to your dog’s physical and mental needs.
- Solo walk dogs are usually on lead and take place local to your home.
- Text updates on request on completion of walk.
- Support with any training and behavioural issues. Completing a one-one session can ensure owners and walkers are singing from the same hymn sheet and help generalise the training.
- We are experienced in handling reactive dogs or those that have behaviour problems. Walkers maintain a constant communication with Roz and Livvy on the behaviour of each dog to ensure their progress stays on track.
- Dogs are assigned two walkers, with one walker doing the bulk of the walks. This ensures your dog develops a good relationship with their walker and that we remain sensitive to any changes in their behaviour.
Prices from: £11.00 plus VAT
10% deducted for three or more walks in one week
Bank holidays £5 extra
Areas covered: Lower Knowle, Totterdown, Windmill Hill, Bedminster, Southville, Ashton, Hotwells, Clifton.