- Free intro walk and meeting to discuss your dog’s care.
- Walks tailored to your dog’s physical and mental needs.
- Solo walk dogs are usually on lead and taken to a place local to your home. We can take them further afield at an additional cost.
- Text updates on request on completion of walk.
- We are experienced in handling reactive dogs or those that have behaviour problems. Walkers are trained by Roz & Livvy to ensure they have the handling and training skills required to keep your dog safe, engaged but also having fun.
- Walkers maintain ongoing communication with Roz and Livvy on the behaviour of each dog to ensure their progress stays on track.
- Support with any training and behavioural issues. Completing a one-one session can help owners and our walkers are sing from the same hymn sheet and help the training make progress.
- Dogs are assigned two walkers, with one walker doing the bulk of the walks. This ensures your dog develops a good relationship with their walker and that we remain sensitive to any changes in their behaviour.
Prices from: £11.00 plus VAT depending on the walk duration
10% deducted for three or more walks in one week
20% deducted for two walks in one day (am and pm)
Bank holidays £5 extra
Weekends 25% extra
Areas covered: Lower Knowle, Totterdown, Windmill Hill, Bedminster, Southville, Ashton, Hotwells, Clifton.