Charlotte’s life evolves around animals. Her passion in life is to help others understand how best to co-exist with animals by understanding their behaviour. She is a self-proclaimed nerd that enjoys nothing more than learning the latest animal behaviour science. Her degree in animal behaviour and welfare gave her access to teaching to CAB accredited standards plus the University of Bristol dog behaviour clinic. Since graduating she has worked within rescue organisations gaining hand-on experience with an array of behaviours within dogs, and experience giving advice to owners/potential new owners.
In her spare time Charlotte cares for her three guinea Pigs, enjoys dressage competitions and is studying for a Master’s degree in Research at the University of Bristol Vet School. She also volunteers as a school speaker and content writer for animal welfare charities.
- Animal Welfare Foundation conference 2015, 2016, 2017
- Animal Welfare, Science, Ethics, Law, and Veterinary Association conference 2016
- ‘Dog Law for Professionals’ talk at Bath Cats and Dogs Home 2016
- Human Behaviour Change for Animals- Motivational Interviewing Workshop 2017
- Oxford Animal Ethics Summer School, 2018
- Dog First Aid trained 2018
- Dog Training College Reactive Rascals course 2019
- Dog Training College Body Language Instructor course 2020
- Dog Training College webinar- Training Deaf Dogs 2021
- Glasgow Dog Trainer and Behaviour consultant webinar- Dealing with Aggression and Reactivity in Dogs 2021