Separation Anxiety is immensely stressful for dogs and equally stressful for their owners, leaving many people feeling helpless and isolated.
A dog that is pacing and whining continuously when alone is potentially no less anxious than one who tries to scratch through the front door, so if you suspect your dog has separation anxiety let us help you.
To tackle the problem effectively a thorough and intensive behaviour modification program is offered:
- In depth assessment and individualised training plans
- Daily tailored training plans and communication that provides the much needed support owners need
- Weekly live (remote) re-assessments of the dog’s behaviour when alone that ensure we train your dog at the right pace
- Dog sitting service for some areas available so you can go out without worrying about messing up your training!
- Day training available for when you need to go out but want someone to efficiently continue with your training. This needs to be booked in advance.
Vet Referral: Required, most vets are happy to fill in the form if they’ve seen your dog recently.
Areas Covered: All areas, due to the way I work with separation anxiety we can work remotely via video/phone conference calls.
Assessment: £250.0o (2 hours) includes a written report, support and hand outs. Discounted by £50.00 if a training program is booked and paid for following the assessment. This amount is deducted from the next invoice.
Four week training program: (Includes 4 hours of email/video/phone support): £170.00 (including VAT)
Eight week training program (includes 8 hours of email/video/phone support): £300.00 (including VAT)
As qualified professionals our costs may be covered by your insurance.