CSJ – ‘Billy No Mates!’ – Herbal Flea Deterrent 325g
- Natural, effective flea control for cats, dogs, rabbits, guinea pigs
- Simple, economical herbal formula to be used daily from Feb/Mar
- Suitable for puppies from 12 weeks and kittens from 6 months
- Very economical to use, only a tiny amount is fed on a daily basis
3 in stock
Looking for a natural flea treatment for your animals?
Billy No Mates! is a very effective, natural flea, mite and tick repellent and is also great for skin and coat condition. As the product can take up to 6 weeks to really get into the animal’s system, we would recommend you start using Billy No Mates from around March onwards for a problem-free summer. This is also an excellent follow-on product for pets that have been taking the supercritical gel caps.
Suitable for puppies from 12 weeks and kittens from 6 months. DO NOT USE for bitches in whelp or cats in kitten.
Billy No Mates Dried Mix
This dried herb mix of mint, seaweed, fenugreek, neem leaves and lemon balm should simply be added to your dog – or cat’s food. Very economical to use, only a tiny amount is fed on a daily basis.
Daily rate, mixed with food:
- Small dogs / cats – half a 5ml scoop
- Small / medium dogs – 1 level 5ml scoop
- Medium / large dogs – 1 to 2 level 5ml scoops
- Horses – 4+ scoops
(Scale up accordingly, larger size available on request – see FILLY NO MATES on the equine section).
Seaweed, Fenugreek, Mint, Neem leaves, Lemon balm