Shop Terms & Conditions
By purchasing from our shop you are agreeing to our terms and conditions, listed below.
Return & Refund Policy
– Stock levels are subject to change at any time. In the event of an item being out of stock you will receive a full refund and be notified via email.
– Refunds are given for faulty items returned within 28 days of the purchase date. We will cover the postage cost on faulty goods once we agree to the fault.
– Non-suitable items returned within 28 days of the purchase date can be exchanged for store credit (to be used within 60 days). Postage must be covered by the consumer.
– To qualify for a refund or exchange all original labels must be attached on the item and items returned clean and in their original as-new condition (some items do not have labels in which case we will recognise their original condition). Worn, marked or dirty items will be refused a return. Items must be returned in suitable, protective packaging.
– Chewed harnesses will not qualify for a return and we are quite experienced in spotting what a chewed harness looks like (often a straight edge split/cut through webbing with short fraying).
– In the event of us being undecided as to whether an item is faulty, we will return the item to the supplier for testing. If they deem the item faulty, we will replace the item and cover all reasonable return and replacement shipping costs. If they do not consider the item to be faulty, we will return the item back to the consumer at the consumer’s expense.
Non returnable items
– All medicinal/holistic products and edible items are non-returnable.
Please send all returns to:
The Mutty Professor Ltd
122 West Street
Please include your order/receipt number and a note clearly explaining the reason for return.
– The information on each product is a general guideline. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies. This includes the accuracies of the pictures provided. Please be assured that we endeavor to provide accurate and detailed descriptions where possible.
– Prices are subject to change at any given time without notice.
– We reserve the right to limit the qualities distributed to any one person on a case by case basis.
– We reserve the right to refuse sale to orders that we consider may be made on behalf of another dealer or for resale.
– We are not liable for any misuse of product purchased through our site resulting in harm or damage to an individual.
SECTION 1 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at: The Mutty Professor 122 West Street, Bristol, BST, BS33LT, United Kingdom
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
SECTION 5 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
To keep track of cart data, WooCommerce makes use of 3 cookies:
The first two cookies contain information about the cart as a whole and helps WooCommerce know when the cart data changes. The final cookie (wp_woocommerce_session_) contains a unique code for each customer so that it knows where to find the cart data in the database for each customer. No personal information is stored within these cookies.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com or by mail at The Mutty Professor
[122 West Street, Bristol, BST, BS33LT, United Kingdom]
• Clients are to disclose any behaviour problems with their dog. This includes fears, anxieties and aggression or reactivity.
• To help keep dogs under control we use food as positive reinforcement for good behaviour. Clients must disclose any issues surrounding food, whether that be allergies or aggressive behaviour.
• We reserve the right to refuse to walk certain dogs that are perceived to be dangerous or unpredictable.
• If a dog’s behaviour on their walks become increasingly challenging then a solo walk or home visit (depending on the intensity of the problem) may be offered. Training or behaviour therapy may also be suggested (at a discounted rate).
• We reserve the right to walk dogs on lead if their behaviour is not considered appropriate off lead.
• We reserve the right to suggest a minimum of one walk a week for dogs whose behavious is comprised when walked on an ad-hoc basis. This is so they become more familiar with us and the walking environment and as such become calmer, and in turn better behaved when on the walks. The owner is under no obligation to have the dog walked this often, but walks may then be refused on the grounds of the dog being unsuitable for the walks.
Workshops, Seminars, Behaviour and Training Services are subject to their own terms and conditions which will be emailed or posted during booking.